How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android and iPhone smartphones:- This is the best trick to send automatic messages on WhatsApp Messenger for Android and iPhone devices. There is a need when you want to share your blog articles or Facebook post with all WhatsApp groups or Friends on WhatsApp or you want to broadcast your message to your subscribers on WhatsApp. You can send messages automatically to all of your WhatsApp friends, family members, and WhatsApp groups.
Top 5 Best Methods to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Android and iPhone:-
Editor’s note: – All these methods are 100% working and useful for article sharing, Post sharing with WhatsApp Friends and Group members. It is a pure gold for the bloggers and article writer. News sharing Facebook pages, Twitter Instagram pages, and many other social media sites. Even others WordPress bloggers can use this method to increase traffic on their site by sharing their post and articles with other people.
Meanwhile, you can read: –
- How to Download WhatsApp+ 6.10 Latest MOD Apk for Android
- 100% Working Whatsapp Groups Link 2018 Collection 1000+
- How to Spy Whatsapp Account of other people
- How to Hack Facebook Account password 100% working Method #1
Method #1: Schedule for WhatsApp [No Root]
This method needs an help of one android app that will perform our task. We will use Android App called Schedule for WhatsApp.
- Easily Create Schedule and send Messages at Specific time according to Schedule
- The app does not Require any Rooting.
- Send Automatically Delay Messages
Note – There is no need to uninstall original Whatsapp. You must have Both WhatsApp and WhatsApp Scheduler installed on Android Phone.
Step 1: You need to download WhatsApp Scheduler app on Your Android smartphone
[appbox googleplay infinitylabs.com.whatsappscheduler]
Step 2: After you Downloaded the app. Install the app on your Android smartphone. Then, launch the app and It will pop up a notification to enable Accessibility to Schedule messages. And then press the Ok button.
Step 3: Now Create a Schedule by simply Tap on “+” symbol.
No. 4 Step: Here you have to Simply “Select Recipient”, “Select time“, ”Select Frequency” and in the end enter the message to create a Schedule message.
Step 5: After completing above step. All your Scheduled tasks will be shown on Home screen of “Schedule Messages for WhatsApp”
Method #2: Schedule WhatsApp Messages Using Seebye Android App
Here we are going to use Another great useful app called as Seebye Scheduler app. Let’s see some cool features of Seebye App listed below.
- Ability to Create Schedule and send Messages at a Specific time according to described Schedule.
- This App does not Require any kind Root access.
- Send Automatically Delay Messages
Step 1: Download and Install the Seebye app from Google Play Store. And then launch the App.
[appbox googleplay com.seebye.scheduler]
Step 2: Now press or hit on (+) Icon to schedule a Message on WhatsApp
Step 3: After that click on the (+) button to Create a Schedule to send a message on WhatsApp.
Step 4: You will get Message Box on the screen. Here you have to write your self-created Message and Fill all details which are Required.
Step 5: This is the last step. Here you have to Hit on “Add” Button and your schedule will automatically be saved. Then WhatsApp will Automatically send you self-created Messages to Your marked friends according to Schedule Time.
Method #3: Using SQEDit – An Auto Scheduling App
SQEDit one of the best free and easy-to-use scheduling app that provides easiness to schedule text messages or SMS, WhatsApp messages, schedule Facebook posts, schedule and send automatic emails and set call reminders. This all is possible with the SQEDit app.
Step 1. Download and install SQEDit – An Auto Scheduling App from Google playstore on your Android smartphone.
[appbox googleplay com.codefish.sqedit]
Step 2. Open the app and you will encounter a screen like below. Here you need to simply create an account with any given 2 options. You can sign in with your Facebook account for fast access.
Step 3. In this step, you will notice a screen like below. Here you need to click on “WhatsApp” to continue.
Step 4. Now it’s time to grant access for the permission to access your contacts. Simply tap on “Allow” to continue the further process.
Step 5. Here you need to create the message with date and time to schedule the WhatsApp message on given date and time.
Step 6. Here you need to select the contact to whom you want to send schedule message.
Step 7. As soon as you set every thing, you will get a notification like below screen shot before few seconds of the scheduled timing. You need to click on the “Send” icon button.
Method #4: Step by Step method to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on iPhone
If you have iPhone device they don’t worry, because you can also schedule messages on Whatsapp with your IOS device. But the drawback of this app is that it’s a PAID app.
Follow the below Steps:-
- First of all, Buy Message Scheduler app for WhatsApp from Cydia for $0.99 only.
- After you bought the app, Now Open Whatsapp on your iPhone.
- Now select the Contact of that person to whom you want to send a message, and then Type your own Message.
- Tap and Hold or Long Press Send Button and you will see time and Date for scheduling purpose.
- Select date and time with AM or PM of your Choice.
- It Will Automatically Send the message on schedule date and time and you will also get a notification regarding this.
Limitations for use this application
- The user needs to Root His Mobile Phone, for use this application. Root Voids Warranty of phone, so it
would not be a Good Choice.
- Requires Internet Connection for Run, when user have to Send SMS
- User Have to Disable Greenify app in his phone for this app. Because it will close all background process & This WhatsApp scheduler will not be able to Send Messages.
These apps will help in the tough time when you accidently forget to send an important message to your friend. But